Enjoy a fully catered weekend getaway with a certified disability support worker. Our team will take care of everything so that you don’t have to worry about planning a trip. We organise everything – from picking you up at a selected location over meals on the trip to returning our clients back home. We will fully kit you out for a magnificent time away! Simply book the dates you want, decide on a meeting time and we will pick you up at your selected location. A great way to spoil a loved one, and give them an experience of a lifetime.
What is included?
We take care of everything for you – all you have to do is pack an overnight bag and enjoy the wonderful trip!
- Pick-up and drop-off at a location selected by you
- Transport to campsite
- Camping on a registered campground in a luxurious glamping tent including queen bed, bedding and accessories
- All meals during the trip freshly prepared on campfire
- Entertainment items such as a guitar, giant jenga game, and much more
- Outdoor activities (on prior agreement) such as 4×4 adventure, mountain hiking, surfing, kayaking, beach walks, and others
- Gift as memory of the amazing trip
Pricing for Weekend Getaway
NDIA has published the NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue 2020‒21.
The Price Guide and Support Catalogue 2020‒21 have been updated to reflect the indexed prices as a result of the Fair Work Commission Annual Wage Review 2019‒20. The latest Price Guide was published on 29 June 2020 and comes into effect 1 July 2020.
Check the pricing here: https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/price-guides-and-pricing#ndis-price-guide-2020-21-effective-1-july-2020
Pricing depends on your funding, please contact us to find the best solution for you.
All inclusive with a certified disability support worker.
*Self Care rate for overnight experience starts from $350, it depends on the campground distance, campground cost and how many beds are required
Pick-up/Drop-off from your house